Wire Rope Cutters
Wire Rope Cutters by MCC, Japan
- An excellent cutter for steel wire rope. Notched blade holds and locks rope in cutting position. Shearing action of blades gives clean, sharp cutting of coarse or fine stranded materials with minimum distortion. Blades interchangeable with bolt cutters.
- Introducing the new small size 450mm. For the users who cut only up to 8mm wire rope, this is a great choice for handiness and portability.
|WC-0245||450 (18")||8 mm ( 5 /16")||1.35||WCE0245|
|WC-0260||600 (24")||10mm ( 3 / 8")||2.30||WCE0260|
|WC-0275||750 (30")||14mm ( 9 /16")||3.85||WCE0275|
|WC-0290||900 (36")||16mm ( 5 / 8")||5.50||WCE0290|
|WC-0210||1050 (42")||20mm ( 3 / 4")||8.50||WCE0210|
HANDY Wire rope cutters (HWC OR RC-type)
- A sharp cutting tool, suitable for even the thinnest of wire ropes, which cuts cleanly without leaving behind splayed edges.
- Blades are all dropforged and hardly chipped.
- Good shaped grips ensures you handling the tool easily.